[panel title=”PUPPIES” state=”open”]
- Deworm Every 2-3 weeks until they are 3 months old.
- Then Deworm every month until they are 6 months of age.
[panel title=”ADULT DOGS” state=”closed”]
Deworm every 3 months (based on the parasite and incubation periods of various parasites).
[panel title=”PREGNANT DOGS” state=”closed”]
- Deworm once prior to mating.
- Once at whelping.
- Then at 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
[panel title=”NEWLY ACQUIRED DOGS” state=”closed”]
- Deworm immediately and then repeat the dewarming in 2-3 weeks.
- After initial deworming, follow the guidelines above.
[spacer size=”lg” class=””]
[list type=”check” color=”primary”]
POINTS TO WATCHOUT FOR
- Deworming is an important process to ensure dog’s health and should not be ignored or avoided in any case.
- Please consult a local veterinary before following the above deworming schedule.